tlynn asked:

While my fiance was active duty he was referred to a civilian doctor to have surgery. During the surgical procedure a instrument was broken off inside him and left there. He is worse now than before he had surgery. Ultimately the military medically discharged him; he can no longer work. Does anyone know if the military can be sued for referring him to this surgeon? OR, can the military sue on his behalf? His career of 20+ years ended as a result of this surgery.

Collecting Comix